March 3, 2009

Ridiculous

I would like to share with you this gchat conversation I had with Jake during class a few weeks ago:

me: dude, wombats are dumb
Jacob: totally.
me: I KNOW

Jacob: KNOW!!me: for REALS
Jacob: REAL WORLD
me: ROAD RULES
Jacob: RULES OF WARme: WAR GAMES
Jacob: GAMEBOY
me: BOYFRIEND
Jacob: FRIENDSHIP
me: SHIPMATES
Jacob: MATES OF STATE
me: STATE STREET
Jacob: STREET FIGHTER
me: FIGHTER PILOT
Jacob: PILOT EPISODE
me: EPISODE 4: A NEW HOPE
Jacob: HOPE FLOATS
me: FLOAT ON
Jacob: ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS
me: SOLDIER OF FORTUNE
Jacob: FORTUNE FIVE HUNDRED
me: MILLION DOLLAR BABY
Jacob: BABYBABY
me: YOU PUT MY HEART IN MOTION
ok i'm having a really hard time keeping a straight face in front of peter hawkins
Jacob: STEPHEN HAWKIN(s)G
me: we're talking about the crucifixion and i'm close to breaking out laughing


Jacob: mmm..crucifixin's
me: FIXIN DINNER
Jacob: DINNER PARTY!

The end.

3 comments:

Joy-filled Future said...

you 2 crack me up!

Rachel said...

This is what I like to think of when people think Yale is fancy-pants.

lindsay said...

Ugh, remind me to tell you about the Yale Club in NYC... so pretentious.