I went running over my lunch break and thought about how grateful and lucky I am for many things:
- The physical ability to run three miles. To run three miles and feel awesome. The ability to do so on my lunchtime, in the sunshine, without a coat, in February, on my birthday.
- My gentleman and my dog.
- My other family members who really enjoy celebrating birthdays.
- The company of good, old friends.
- To be able to celebrate future birthdays with my new nephew.
- That I am an awesome guacamole maker.
- The delicious birthday meal I'm looking forward to tonight.
January is definitely over.
Birthday Bacher out.