April 8, 2009

two out of three

I walked out of the house this morning and ran into my friend who lives down the street. As we walked to class together, we talked about how little time was left in the semester, how much work we had to do, and what I'm going to do after graduation.

In her experience, someone should have at least one of three things when moving to a new city: friends, a job, or a place to live. Well, I've got great friends and as of Saturday, I've got a place to live. Kari and I found (what looks like) a great place in Uptown, really close to lots of things to do. I'm looking forward to living there with Kari. She's emailed and called countless times to ask questions about rooms and rugs and plates and shower curtains... Needless to say, she's very excited.

Now I just have to get that job nailed down. I'm oh-so excited about the search process. Ok, a little less than excited, but I'm working on it. Two out of three 'ain't bad.

Next up: Nat's wedding.

No comments: