October 23, 2008

Let it snow!

Every fall I go through a Christmas music phase, where I listen to Christmas music out of season. It happened last year and I've been getting the urge recently. My roommates are adamantly against this (with good reason), so I'm just listening to it while they're not around/with headphones on. I see nothing wrong with this - it's only for a week or so until I'm sick of early Christmas music.

My house has a Christmas tree, so I'm excited to finally have my own Christmas tree in my post-Green Bay world. More on this in a few months.

Matt's coming to visit this weekend! Mom's visit was good! I have papers due Monday and Tuesday after Matt leaves, so I have to write those now. And study for a midterm in a half hour. God, I'm so awesome at not procrastinating.*

*sarcasm

No comments: