November 11, 2007

I make glass tubes

I have to write my exegesis paper before I leave for Thanksgiving. I really don't want to. If anyone has any brilliant insights into Mark 6:45-52, let me know. It's JC walking on water. But I have to do it before I leave town, so I'll be trying to think of something to say between now and then.

I went to New York this weekend to see Tessa and The Farnsworth Invention, Aaron Sorkin's new play. It was AWESOME. It was so good. I really, really, really liked it. And, in typical Sorkin style, there were some Sports Night repeat lines - the bit about Cliff Gardner from the second season, for certain. It was well-written, well-acted, plus Tessa got us great seats in the third row. It was excellent to see her again, as I hadn't seen her since August. I'm definitely making a return trip. Lots of fun.

Ok. I'm going to go procrastinate now.

No comments: